Lacto shield contains lactase enzyme which improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose. Find Out More
We’re Still Open & Running As Normal | Free Delivery on all UK orders! | Same day dispatch on orders placed before 2.30PM Monday - Friday | Call us today on 0113 388 5230
Lacto shield contains lactase enzyme which improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
• Lactose is a milk sugar, present in dairy products. Acid lactase converts lactose into glucose & galactose
Why Choose One Nutrition Lacto Shield?
Lacto Shield converts lactose into glucose so it can
• 1 tablet of Lacto Shield contains 4,500 ALU (acid lactase units).
• 2,500 ALUs will break down 10-13g of lactose, the equivalent of one glass of milk (200-240 ml).
• People who are sensitive to lactose should take 2 Lacto Shield mini tablets with a meal.
• If very sensitive to lactose 3 tablets (over 10,000Alu) are recommended with a meal.
• The popular mini tablet format in a convenient travel pack makes them easy to use at home or on the go.
• Is classified in the EU as a food ingredient & does not require novel food ingredient status.